any rock river reports

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

with our camp out next weekend i am hoping some anglers from out west can post some reports. there are about 7 reporting they will make it. anyone else? rich

Weather temps forecast approx 80 degrees for high, no rain.

Weather forecast now reads showers for late Freiday and rain again Saturday for Camp Out Meet.

Weather forecasts remind me of when I travelling Chicago each day in construction work, listening to WGN Radio in December 1970, weather man states looks good with some partly cloudy conditions with no snow, later on a guy calls in from St Charles area and informs WGN weather man that he has "Seven inches of his partly cloudy falling on his driveway"

Heavy rains hit Dekalb area just eat of the Rock this afternoon,watch the water guages over the next few days. They were reporting flash flood but if it dosen't happen again you guys may be all right by the weekend.

Im not attending this event so therefore i am not even merley responsible for this microburst,typhoon,im just reporting. Don't shot the messenger!LOL