fly tying fundraiser

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

i have out together a few programs to raise a few more bucks for the clear creek project. this saturday there will be a beginner fly tying session at allen marine in shabbona. we will tye bluegill and crappie flies from 4-6 30pm. all material and equipment is supplied. another is set for june 16 from 4-6 30 to do bass flies, and another on july1 from noon to 3 to make jigs, flies for spinning gear. limited to 10 tyers per session. donations are $20 for the first or second session and $25 for the third one. send me an email rich m

i have out together a few programs to raise a few more bucks for the clear creek project. this saturday there will be a beginner fly tying session at allen marine in shabbona. we will tye bluegill and crappie flies from 4-6 30pm. all material and equipment is supplied. another is set for june 16 from 4-6 30 to do bass flies, and another on july1 from noon to 3 to make jigs, flies for spinning gear. limited to 10 tyers per session. donations are $20 for the first or second session and $25 for the third one. send me an email rich m

So the donations are for the instruction? Maybe if you turn out to be half good, you could potentially tie enough flies to recoup some or most of your costs, PLUS you'll have learned how to tie flies. Not a bad deal.