ISA Road Trip 2019

NO MORE SPOTS LEFT.  There is a good chance someone may have to drop out. If you'd like to be put on the waiting list, let me know.

warsdf.jpg

The cost per night will be $30 per person. Deposits will be $60 (or more if you like). No spot will be held without a deposit. Reservations will be on a first come first served basis with consideration given to those who made it to this year's trip.  Final payment will be due on June 1. If for any reason you have to back out, all payments are non-refundable unless a replacement for you is found.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me 630-209-9452

Send deposits with your choice of dates to;
ISA Road Trip 2019
1506 Roth Dr
Joliet, IL 60431
(I can take credit cards for payment if you call me or see me in person. 630-209-9452)

Be sure I have your phone number and email address so I can contact you if necessary.

Keep an eye on this post to see the current schedule. I will update it as spots fill in.

Here is a link to more information on the cabin

https://www.vrbo.com/612837

Scott, . looks like the calendar shifted and I need to be available for potential college shuttle(s)....please put me down for # 2. Arriving Tuesday August 13 and departing Saturday August 17.

If I don't need to do the college shuttle I'd be willing to switch to #4 but won't know until next year...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Amazing trip this year.  Weather was perfect and the bite was on!  Bart was kind enough to let me play 2nd mate in his Towee.  I caught a slew of 18.5 inchers on a whacky and Bart was slaying then on a little fly popper.

Bourbon tasting at nite around the fire, life is goodIMG_20190810_153723smaller.thumb.jpg.4d3d9e4b5df4b705663b08c3b840d680.jpgIMG_20190810_175010smaller.thumb.jpg.b25a90aa0f56ab57ef72511b9d8ed076.jpg

IMG_20190812_101736smaller.jpg

Couldn't have had better conditions for the trip.  Everyone caught abundance of fish including several 20" and 19" smallmouth.  Our chefs did a fine job with outstanding dinners each night.  My favorite part was sitting around the campfire sharing fishing stories:

IMG_64091.jpg

IMG_92151.jpg

IMG_20611.jpg