Just 4 Fun

Terry Dodge

Make three correct guesses consecutively and you will establish a reputation as an expert. Laurence J. Peter

Based on the above quote, I think you need to correctly guess a couple more times.

My 3 "consecutive" guesses....

1) I guess that it really gets under your finger nails that some consider me a Kishwaukee River Expert.

2) I would guess that you have yet to bring to hand a 20+ inch Kishwaukee River smallmouth as I have.

3) I would guess #2 really gets under your finger nails also.

Need I go on?

2 hours ago, John Loebach said:

It is possible or even likely that we have more than one expert in the club. I say settle it with a friendly day of fishing.

I would hope by now everyone reading this knows that our jousting is always just harmless fun. Although that fingernail thing kinda hurt. I try very hard to keep my nails clean.

1 hour ago, John Loebach said:

It is possible or even likely that we have more than one expert in the club. I say settle it with a friendly day of fishing.

Oh this could be delightful, a  true "King of the Kish" contest.   Wagers anyone ?

Terry is already "Jester of the Kish". Would he have to give that up if he won the "King" title? Oh wait...that was a dumb question.

i cant judge the two of you because i havnt seen jude dance yet. very close as terry can dance and jude has a bug named after him.     if there was a fishing challenge i would favor terry in cold water [tube jigs] and jude in warm water  [jude bug , chug bug ]