NW Region 2/17/18

NW Region 3rd. Saturday Breakfast Meet at Cherry Valley Cafe in Cherry Valley. IL. @ 9AM.

Word is there might be a van load of Chicago area driving up to join us. GREAT!

If you plan to attend please let me know ASAP so I can reserve space at the cafe.

Good smallmouth talk, good friends, good food +A Great Time.

See you there.

6 hours ago, Terry Dodge said:

NW Region 3rd. Saturday Breakfast Meet at Cherry Valley Cafe in Cherry Valley. IL. @ 9AM.

If you plan to attend please let me know ASAP so I can reserve space at the cafe.

See you there.

We plan on leaving from John Loebach's house 7:30am on Saturday the 17th and carpool to Cherry Valley. I have room for 5 more in my van. Should you need John's address P M either me or John. This will be a good opportunity to schmooze with our Northwest Region friends and besides they have some pretty good biscuits and gravy there, so I hear

On 2/10/2018 at 10:44 AM, Terry Dodge said:

See you there.

We plan on leaving from John Loebach's house 7:30am on Saturday the 17th and carpool to Cherry Valley. I have room for 5 more in my van. Should you need John's address P M either me or John. This will be a good opportunity to schmooze with our Northwest Region friends and besides they have some pretty good biscuits and gravy there, so I hear

My van is filling up --only a couple of seats left

On 2/10/2018 at 10:44 AM, Terry Dodge said:

See you there.

2morrow!!

5 of us from the Chicago region drove up to Cherry Valley to join our Nortwest region friends for breakfast We joined about an equal number of Northwest guys for an enjoyable morning of good food, good friends and a lot of fishing B S. After breakfast John Loebach, Scott Ferguson and I  stopped by the Rockford Outdoor show where we met Frank Briggs who was working the Rocktown Adventures booth. After all that we were back home by early afternoon following a fun filled though busy morning.