Drone Pics 2018

mannym

The Drone came out this past weekend. After an hour of updates and charging of batteries, I took her up to 399 ft and snapped a pic. Maybe next weekend, I can do another flight.

I also attached a picture from a flight I did in late Spring. 

DJI_0017.jpg

image1.jpeg

I never had the pleasure of fishing those ponds. But I have heard many stories about the fish quality.  

Do you have any pictures from that area before the digging started? 

Manny, I found this photo which I believe is one of the two larger ponds that were along Danny Bs property. There were about 6 ponds varying in size. Traveling between them was rather easy. The small pond farthest to the west had some huge smallies in it.. A road ran along the ponds by Danny's property. If I recall properly it swung down to Tiger hole  and then down to the second island to about where the pump is now. The  one closest to the river was a good largemouth pond. Some of the ponds held some nice channel cats and crappie. All had bluegill. It was sad to see them go.

20180207_120039.thumb.jpg.41d95dbc5f7e600ceb901dfa397c0882.jpg

Sounds like a fisherman's wet dream- ponds all around you, a river next door.  And now, just a big old open wound.  

I recall somebody telling me the story about how it was sold under false pretenses.  

Thanks for sharing.