blowout donations

Norm M

that is what i thought . how soon before the blowout do you need it and when is it .

i am still wading thru stuff but i know of two books at minimum .

i have 8 books now but a couple i'd like to give terry first shot at as they could be of some value to him as conservation director .

when i get ready to do it do you think we could meet somewhere as i hate to think how much it would cost to ship at least 8 books .

hopefully , it depends on when they do the operation to get the g tube and chemo port out of me .

also pm me your address I think I need to re up on my dues .

i have 8 books now but a couple i'd like to give terry first shot at as they could be of some value to him.

"Smallmouth Fishing for Idiots"?

Sorry Terry...I couldn't resist.

1 Smallmouth - Modern Flyfishing Methods , Tactics and Techniques by Dave Karczynski and Tim Landwehr . This is the new book that has the interview with Lefty and others . It also has a tips section with Austin Adduci and others . I liked it well enough that I bought a second copy to donate .

2 Pursuing River Smallmouth Bass by Ken Penrod

3 Hannons Field Guide for Bass Fishing by Doug Hannon

4 Fly Tying and Fly Fishing for Bass and Panfish by Tom Nixon Second Printing 1971

5 How Fish Work - Fish Biology and Angling by Thomas J Sholseth

If Terry does not want any of the 3 books I offered him they will also be included .

Scott

About 15 years ago did we have a speaker named Tim Landwehr ? He spoke about Smallmouth , the Green Trout or some such If so he is one of the authors of the first book .

Jude

All these books have pictures .

If Terry does not want any of the 3 books I offered him they will also be included .

I greatly appreciate the offer but I suggest you give the 3 books to Scott. Reading books, magazines, news papers and such is

quite a struggle for me with my failing eyesight. Again, thanks.