New ISA Conservation Director

I have decided to step up and take on the task and duties of being your ISA Conservation Director.

I hope to build up some excitement about conservation and implement a couple new ideas into our conservation program.

I'm sure most of you have seen my little battle with Kilbuck Creek over the last few years (more on that later).

I promis I will work just as hard as your Conservation Director.

Currently I have a couple projects started and would like to have them finished up, presented to the

ISA Leadership Board, and implemented into our program 2018.

I could use a few volunteers for brainstorming discussions and planning to get these 2 projects done.

Let me know.

I look forward and am excited to work with you into the future.

You will do a great job. I'll try to help as much as I can.

Thanks for stepping up Terry, I know you'll do a good job!

Speaking of which; as your first official act can you point me in the right direction to hopefully recycle a couple of smelt nets? I think they are nylon/mono along with a bunch of lead weights and some metal for the wire anchor and roller.

Thanks for stepping up Terry, I know you'll do a good job!

Speaking of which; as your first official act can you point me in the right direction to hopefully recycle a couple of smelt nets? I think they are nylon/mono along with a bunch of lead weights and some metal for the wire anchor and roller.

Are they still usable?

Are they still usable?

I don't know... been stored in a garage for awhile so not sure what condition they are in. Tried to give them away on another site several years ago but no takers.

Losing my free storage space so they need go.