Spring Midwest Rodeo

jbcook

I copy and pasted this from the Indianasmallmouth site. There is water there for every type of boat. It's in three weeks so sorry for the late notice. It would be cool if some of the IL crew could make it.

We will be staying at Beaver Ridge Campground on S.R. 4 south of South Bend. We will have easy access to the Yellow River, the Kankakee, The St. Joe and Elkhart Rivers, plus all of the flat water in Michigan. There is also Pleasant Lake, Worster Lake, Fish and Koontz Lakes for the greenie hunters. The rates will be $24.30 per night for full hookup or $19.80 per night for primitive. The primitive sites are secluded and seperate from the full service sites and we are allowed to double up on sites. I have reserved a block of 20 full service sites. If you are coming please call the campground and ask them to reserve your site with your name under the Indiana Smallmouth Club. The number is (574)784-8532. We have two weeks to reserve a site under the club's name, after that you will lose the 10% discount. Saturday the 19th of May will be the last day to call for reservations to get the discount. I told them some would be arriving on Thursday the 31st and some later, so be sure to tell them when you will be arriving. If you want to go Mapquest for driving directions the address is:

65777 Maple Rd.

Lakeville, In 46536