ll bean

rich mc

• 2 weeks later...

i broke my 7wt streamlight rod that i won at the 2nd isa fly show tip got crunched in a door mishap. i sent it in last week they called today, i paid the $10 fee and its on the way back home great service rich mc

Rich

What Bean did is only what they were obligated to do. I question whether they'd offer to go beyond their obligation by replacing a rod that wasn't broken but simply lost the way Rajeff did for me with my Echo rod.Trully Great service.

• 4 weeks later...

Rich

What Bean did is only what they were obligated to do. I question whether they'd offer to go beyond their obligation by replacing a rod that wasn't broken but simply lost the way Rajeff did for me with my Echo rod.Trully Great service.

really? do you think that a rod company is obligated to replace an accidentally broken rod? Sounds to me like they went above and beyond by replacing it for a nominal fee.

really? do you think that a rod company is obligated to replace an accidentally broken rod? Sounds to me like they went above and beyond by replacing it for a nominal fee.

If they advertise that they'll replace a broken rod (most cos. do these days) than they are in fact obligated.In my case Echo had no obligation to replace a lost rod but did so anyway.So yea really.

If they advertise that they'll replace a broken rod (most cos. do these days) than they are in fact obligated.In my case Echo had no obligation to replace a lost rod but did so anyway.So yea really.

whoa, I didn't realize that. I concur