NW Region Pizza Party

I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone, looks like a solid turnout so far.

Surprised we have not heard from Pat and Bill yet., or Eric G.

I made the reservation for 10 to 15. I'm sure we'll be able to make room for more if needed.

Should be fun.

I send my regerts that I will not be able to make the Season Premier Tipoff of the ISA NW Region 2017 season. I hope to make future events. I hope you all have a good time and, more importantly, a successful season.

I'm not going to make it. Was out today morning to evening. Rock, Pec, raccoon creek, North branch kish. 0 walleye, 0 pike, 20 smallie's. Smallies were pounding 4.5 inch suspending jerk bait. I'd love to talk fishing and pound pizza slices and thats worth the 100 miles of driving but I will save those miles for another day right now I'm toast.

It was a great day to be out I'm sure. Weather tomorrow looks a little rough. I might not make this one either, came down with a cold today but will see how I feel tomorrow.

I'm not going to make it.

Weather tomorrow looks a little rough. I might not make this one either,

Please try to make it.

Please, please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please,

please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please, please,

please, please, pleases, please, please, please, Jude scares us, please, please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please,

please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, Last year he brought knives, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please, please,

please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please, please, please, pleases, please, please.

I'm not going to make it. Was out today morning to evening. Rock, Pec, raccoon creek, North branch kish. 0 walleye, 0 pike, 20 smallie's. Smallies were pounding 4.5 inch suspending jerk bait. I'd love to talk fishing and pound pizza slices and thats worth the 100 miles of driving but I will save those miles for another day right now I'm toast.

Dang nice day! I again couldn't buy a smallie going back and forth between a tube, swim jig and xrap... I got out on the kish yesterday mostly to just go for a walk with the wife but of course I had to take a rod with. The only luck I had was a couple of pike that hit a tube of all things. One snake at 22 inches the other went 33.5. I was very glad to catch the pike but I'm starting to wonder if I even know how to catch a bass anymore. See ya at noon Terry.

Sorry Terry I'm sitting next to a kleenex box and ripping through them nobody wants to be next to me today...

Jake I found smallies in medium current they were absent from calmer waters, they were not in a cold water state of mind.

Kish 53 deg

Rock 47 deg

Pec 45 deg

Raccoon Creek 46 deg

Had a great time at the Pizza Party. It was nice to see all who showed and talk smallmouth.

Pizza was good. Now that the talking is done and over with, it's time to get out and fight the smallies.

Hope to see everyone again on Saturday, April 22nd for our NW Region Kish Float.