rabbit swap

Guest rich mc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rich mc

all the furry flies will be mailed Saturday except john. john I will drop off yours next week. this was another high quality swap thanks everyone rich mc

thanks everyone rich mc

And thank you Rich for orchestrating this one.

Maybe next fall or winter when we can't be on the water, we can put together another swap so that a nice contribution might find its way to the Blowout.

And thank you Rich for orchestrating this one.

Maybe next fall or winter when we can't be on the water, we can put together another swap so that a nice contribution might find its way to the Blowout.

Just a question... Should all our future swaps automatically create a "silent partner" set for the Blowout?

Guest rich mc

it very easily could. and if someone wanted to add extra for the blowout they could be toe tagged blowout. we can start the swaps up again in the fall or if someone wants to do one this summer run with it

"Good looks and well groomed whiskers" You really do need to visit my office, seems your Rx has changed !

btw, I received my flies yesterday, they look great and I look forward to fishing them. Thanks everyone for participating.

Have not received mine yet. I'm a little surprised. I've always gotten quick service. I guess maybe the usps had a mix up with their service because of the holiday. They did make it in the mail correct?