NW Region Kish Clean Up.

Kishwaukee River Float-N-Clean
Saturday, May 18 - It's time for some Spring cleaning. Terry will be floating his garbage barge down the north branch of the Kishwaukee River.
What's a "garbage barge" you ask? Come out to Baumann Park in Cherry Valley @ 1pm and find out for yourself. And bring a camera because
Mike Clifford needs pics.

I would imagine it would be a good idea to bring a fishing rod or two along.

This came to me in a dream last night....

Being unable to sleep after such a dream, I began to decode the message and this is what I came up with;

It seems a little early to do a trash run. We just had major high water, so most of the trash is in the Mississippi by now. Also , we haven't had any tubers yet, and that's the source of most of the trash. I think the most effective trash runs would be after things heat up, particular after a major holiday like Memorial Day or the Fourth. Plus, there's the Chicago Region outing on the same day.

I am going to reschedule this event for a later date. Sorry.

Going by the words of the decoded message and the very little interest shown in this event, I just feel rescheduling

would be the best way to go and will also make for better pictures for Mike Clifford.

Did you get all this Jim S.?

Good dream.

Later sounds way better fro the reasons you mentioned. Also I figure lower water in July or August would make it easier to spot the trash.

I was planning on coming but I agree with the reasons for a reschedule. Good point on the low water comment Mike. Makes it easier for me to find all Terry's lures that he snags on the bottom.