Guest Josh Glovinsky

Guest Josh Glovinsky

I finally broke down and bought a kayak or canoe or whatever it is. I just picked it up today and took her out on Pierce Lake to do some Fly Fishing. This is my first ever rigid hull watercraft and I can truly say I am very impressed so far! Once I got my sea legs back (served on DDG-66), it was a blast and I was able to cast into my backing.

Awesome Josh! That looks like a great boat. I almost went with that one because it looked like a great platform to fly cast from.

Guest Josh Glovinsky

looking to get one this week.....................

I think you are making a great choice!

Sweet! Standing up on your first trip in it!

Yeah if a klutz like me can stand in it any one can.

Nice! I like how you edited that first cast to be in slow motion. Nice kayak, congrats!

Thank you very much. I can't wait to start using lightworks. It was just released for linux!

Awesome Josh! That looks like a great boat. I almost went with that one because it looked like a great platform to fly cast from.

yep sure makes a difference as far as distance being able to stand.

I took her on Windsor Lake today and it was just too windy. I am going to have get some type of anchor or something to slow me down. Any recommendations?

Guest Josh Glovinsky

Congrats on the boat buy. Fish will not be safe from your wrath.

Thank you sir! I am almost got that double haul down you showed me. I will be down some time soon for a guided trip. Just got to get all my ducks in a row.