Chicago Region May Outing 5/18 - The Onion Pub

Saturday 5/18

The Chicago Region May outing will be held at the private lake behind the Onion Pub & Brewery in Lake Barrington. With May being prime spawning season for our beloved smallmouth, this outing will keep us off the rivers to let the smallies do their "thing". The lake behind the restaurant is deep and filled with largemouth bass and gets very little fishing pressure. The owner has asked the we practice "Catch and Release" and come in for lunch and drinks when we are finished.

We will meet in the parking lot at 7am and fish until around 11am when the restaurant opens, then go inside for some food and drink

This will be shore fishing only. and will be a "Rain or Shine" event.

Onion Pub & Brewery
22221 North Pepper Rd.
Lake Barrington, IL 60010

Visit www.onionbrewery.com to see the menu.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Saturday 5/18

The Chicago Region May outing will be held at the private lake behind the Onion Pub & Brewery in Lake Barrington. With May being prime spawning season for our beloved smallmouth, this outing will keep us off the rivers to let the smallies do their "thing". The lake behind the restaurant is deep and filled with largemouth bass and gets very little fishing pressure. The owner has asked the we practice "Catch and Release" and come in for lunch and drinks when we are finished.

We will meet in the parking lot at 7am and fish until around 11am when the restaurant opens, then go inside for some food and drink

Onion Pub & Brewery

22221 North Pepper Rd.

This is now only just over a week away Clear your calendar and make plans to make this outing. You really don't want to miss this outing!

Extended forecast is calling for Low 70's and partly cloudy.....but we all know that will change everyday for the next week. Hopefully the weather is good, but we will have this outing "Rain or Shine" so be prepared to bring rain gear if the forecast changes.

Last time we had an outing here it was raining, but everyone still caught some fish regardless of whether you were a fly guy or using spinning gear.

Looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it out....Even Jude's usually grumpy self!

Saturday 5/18

Onion Pub & Brewery

22221 North Pepper Rd.

There are just 4 days left to make your arrangements to make this outing

Looking forward to it! I don't plan on a good greasy breakfast. That way I'll be in a foul mood and be able to torment you guys with my grumposity. Look out. Ed has a picture of me without my good greasy breakfast. Not pretty.

Looking forward to it! I don't plan on a good greasy breakfast. That way I'll be in a foul mood and be able to torment you guys with my grumposity. Look out. Ed has a picture of me without my good greasy breakfast. Not pretty.

Thought was your everyday look!......... :P

Tim, thanks for picking up the ball on this outing. I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering whether the Onion Pub owners would still be interested in entertaining our little group. Hope to see you there.

Ron G

Tim, thanks for picking up the ball on this outing. I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering whether the Onion Pub owners would still be interested in entertaining our little group. Hope to see you there.

Ron G

Glad to help Ron! It would be great to catch up...it's been awhile.

Change of plans . . . Tennis Clinic being held at my club on the same day. Sorry to miss the ISA outing . . . see you at another event.