shabbona musky rescue set

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

There will be a musky rescue on Wed, May 8th starting at 5:30pm. This will be a whole creek wade up to the spillway. Waders, large coolers and large nets will be needed. We will also need people to hold a large seine type net if you dont have one. With all the water that went over the dam we should have walleye, stripers and muskies. We will start at the parking lot by the creek and Shabbona Grove Rd. If you are attending let me know and I'll give more detail. rich mc

Guest rich mc

so far I think we may have 4-5 isa members helping. if you come later than the 5 30 start and cant see us down by the shabbona grove road creek section. go to the parking lot in the state park that leads to the dam and spillway walk to the spillway and then downstream. most the the fish come from the 1/3 of the creek closer to the spillway which we do last . rich

Guest Jim S.

Pretty cool, also gives kids a chance to handle a big fish like this.

ISA10.jpg

ISA11.jpg

"I sense something, a presence I've not felt since................................. A little Star Wars fun here :-)

ISA12.jpg