yellow signs

Guest rich mc

I hope we do.

at reminds me of something that has been on my bucket list for over five years now. I want to get a placard or poster version of the sign to put in the mancave as a conversation piece. Originally I wanted a poster for my delux 100 sq ft executive cube at work or maybe a placard for my desk. I figured it would spread the word in a new place. I just celebrated the 5th anniversary of my retirement. Though it sounded like a good item for the ISA store to me, the response so far has been thundering silence. Though I do have the option of carrying a screw driver all the time so that I can harvest one if I encounter one streamside, I am not ready for vandalism yet.

So, where can I get a paper version of that classic sign? Or can anyone send me a good JPEG so I can make my own poster?

Thanks in advance.

I just emailed Jim J. regarding sign posting. April is not a good month for me so I will be looking to set a date in early May to do the posting.

I have a lot of signs and posts stored in my work warehouse and can make arrangements to meet up with someone if they know a few spots that need one.

Mike G., PM me your email address and I can send you a copy of the sign in .PDF format.

Thanks,

Tim

I hope we do.

at reminds me of something that has been on my bucket list for over five years now. I want to get a placard or poster version of the sign to put in the mancave as a conversation piece. Originally I wanted a poster for my delux 100 sq ft executive cube at work or maybe a placard for my desk. I figured it would spread the word in a new place. I just celebrated the 5th anniversary of my retirement. Though it sounded like a good item for the ISA store to me, the response so far has been thundering silence. Though I do have the option of carrying a screw driver all the time so that I can harvest one if I encounter one streamside, I am not ready for vandalism yet.

So, where can I get a paper version of that classic sign? Or can anyone send me a good JPEG so I can make my own poster?

Thanks in advance.

I sent you a pdf of the sign.

I can be available to plant signs! I noticed the sign at the Kank hunting area 7 is looking shabby...

At least it's still there, usually it disappears, shot up or burnt at that location.