great waters fly show

Guest rich mc

Guest rich mc

the show is looking good.lots of tying going on. enough material sales to get some stuf and good seminars. a new kayak is there www.freedomhawkkayaks.com also had a good discussion with drift and tu. very cool living display of water insects and the flies tyed to represnt them. rich

Day three was a sucess. Thanks to Pat, Stan, Jim, Tim & Jude for working the booth. I was over helping Drift most of the day. Nine paid today not sure that two are renewals or not. I don't think its coincidence that we got a great response today following the presentation by Tim & Jim on conservation. Its whats different about the ISA & its good to see the response. Way to go guys- and welcome to the new Bassbuggers.

I agree,

I had a really good time and we did a nice amount of new signups. I think Tim said that we got 6 of the 12 guys that were at the seminar to sign up.

I think the show is a success and Tom Helgeson said next more preptime for us and more promotion.

I will offer two seminars next year. One on both days.

He said at least three times that "whatever" he can do to help the Alliance, just ask. He brought Lew Freedman by our booth yesterday to promote the ISA. Hhe said Lew already knew of us etc...

Don't want to let the cat out of the bag but... Greg Stockey came by with his cool new thing to unveil at the Blowout.

It looked great.

John thanks and to everyone else that helped.

Jude and Mike Miller both donated hand tied flies that we gave to new members signing up.

I really enjoyed working at the booth. Actually putting some faces with the names I see on here all the time was nice, too. I agree with Rich: that living insect display was really cool. All those bugs you read about all the time but never really see.