Forgot your password?
29 April 2011, 08:00 PM
Event created by
THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL THE WATER LEVELS RECEDE.
Keep checking back for further announcements as to when we will be able to reschedule this event.
I talked with steve b. about a white bass outing and we are going to try one on saturday
the 30th on the kaskakia river. we will meet at the hardees in sullivan at nine o'clock pending
on river conditions. steve is going to let me know thursday about river conditions,he is concerned
about a stretch where it can be a little tricky. hardees is on 121 and easy to find. I will let you know thurs,
about the outing. Could you post this please.
(I'm hoping we can pull this off but as high as the water is right now and the fact that it's supposed to rain all week might make it difficult. Please keep checking back.)
There are no comments to display.