Volunteers Needed

jude

Hey Rockford guys...

The Rockford Fishing Expo is fast approaching, and we need volunteers to man the booth! The hours are Friday March 5 from 4-8, Saturday March 6 from 10-6, and Sunday March 7 from 11-5. http://showtimeproduction.net/fishingexpo/

The 6th is the day of the Blowout, so any help then is doubly appreciated. Let me know if and when you can help out. Thanks!

Let's see if you can figure this one out....................

I am happily sorry to inform you that I am now unavailable to lend a hand on Friday March 5.

I have been on a 4 day work week since the beginning of the year and it was announced on Tuesday

that I would be returning to a 5 day work week beginning March 1st. biggrin.gif

So just to be clear.........

Can't do Friday.

You can have me all day Saturday or Sunday. When ever you need me.

Congrats on the increase in hours, Terry. More gas money for fishing trips.

Here's the schedule so far:

Friday P.M.: Rich Mc

Saturday A.M.: Terry, Bill K, Mike G

Saturday P.M.: Terry, Paul S, Pat M

Sunday A.M.: Paul T and Kevin D

Sunday P.M.: Paul T and Jude T

Please respond here so I'm sure this works with everyone. We could still use more help if there's anyone interested. More Saturday help would be nice. I don't want to over abuse Terry at his first show. Regular abuse is OK, but not over abuse.

I have yet to re apply and send my membership money into be an ISA member again (and i will as soon as i find work only been in town a week) and even though i reside in wisconsin the Kish will still be my Home river i would love to vollunteer for anytime you need me.

Iv'e worked the booth and done fishing show seminars in the past, just let me know im there.

Now Sunday AM doesn't look good for me. To take the abuse off of Terry could you switch me to the Saturday AM position. I would appreciate that. Are we roughly splitting the session? That is Sat AM is 10:00 to 2:00, and PM is 2:00 to 6:00 with some overlap before and after.

Thanks

Mike: no problem. Having three on Saturday AM will be fine. And yes, AM generally means first half and PM second half with whatever overlap anyone is willing to offer.

Kevin: Welcome back! Seems like you never left, considering the weather we've been dealing with the last few years. We'd love to have a former member, soon-to-be-new member work the booth. Your enthusiasm and energy are more than welcome. Could you work Sun AM with Paul?

I Googled "abuse" and this is what I came up with...................

Abuse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To save you the trouble, "over abuse" is not covered. Therefore there must not be such a thing.

We're good.biggrin.gif

I didn't click on the link. Kinda worried it might be a picture of me and a bottle of Jack.

Really?! You do realize that the Rockford area is considered to be the 14th most miserable place in the Nation?

Maybe things are looking up.

People keep saying things like how they think it's miserable here but i just don't see it.

Maybe because it's where i grew up my whole life, who knows? I just know i hated other places a lot worse and i tried a few places down south, they all seemed the same.

People keep saying things like how they think it's miserable here but i just don't see it.

Maybe because it's where i grew up my whole life, who knows? I just know i hated other places a lot worse and i tried a few places down south, they all seemed the same.

What magazine or paper put Rockford 14th? Was it the same one that put Cleveland 1st? I am not sure how they score the cities. On the other end of the scale about 20 years ago Money magazine named Cincinatti as the number one best place to live. Go figure.

The list is from "Forbes" (?), who ever that is. It came out on Jan. 29th I believe.

All I can say is - if this is what miserable is then miserable ain't so bad. Not as bad as I've

always understood it to be.

Have a miserable day.