Chicago region meeting

Although I've been an ISA member for four years, my life finally slowed down enough so I could get to my first meeting. You folks were most welcoming and I really enjoyed the conversations with Don, Steve, Jim, Ed, Norm, and Dick. Thanks for a good time (and a winning raffle ticket!). I look forward to the Blowout coming up. Will "stools" also be the theme at that event, too?

Chris M.

It was nice to meet you Chris. You'll have a blast at the Blowout. I hope you get the chance to come out to a fishing outing this year.

Don

I think Addison had a good time with everyone but I think 10 months old may be a little young yet to be an ISA member. Maybe next year... :)

Had a great time and a good breakfast. Good to see everyone.

Jim

We had 10 members and 2 special guests [Jims wife and daughter ] attend our Feburary meeting.The meeting was as advertised a casual breakfast with our members,talking fishing,future club activities and of course the return of the infamous stoolie to Steve.It was good to meet Chris I only wish I could have had more time to talk with him,I will make a point of it at the blowout.

I think everyone enjoyed themselves and I again urge all members to attend as many of our functions as they can as that is what makes our functions successful.

Ed Buric