willow planting follow up

We are on for this Saturday 8AM at Montgomery Park. West side of river cross at Mill Street ( Montgomery Road) turn right onto River street & parallel park closer to the bridge than the dam. River looks good & I will fish some after lunch. Post or pm if you are coming please it will make planning lunch easier.

Guest airbornemike

this was my first outing with the ISA and enjoyed myself very much, you guys have a great club. Fishing after was sweet, as a side note never try and wade through the same water as a guy a foot over your own height...close call but i stayed dry.

My computer's been down all week til now.I bank pounded with a bassbug for 2 hrs with no luck. Never one to be discouraged I came for the outting the next day.This time I spent some time fishing subsurface as well and saw as many fish as I did other members fishing this "event",i.e.0.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Don R

Good to read about such a great turn out for this event! I unfortunately couldn't make it due to a sickness. The doctor prescribed a trip to the north woods and a little more cow bell. Who was I to argue with doc?

To all volunteers...good job! Can't wait to see the results!