Central Illinois monthly meetings

Here are the dates for our four winter meetings:

Friday Nov. 21 - Gander Mountain in Peoria 6:00

Friday Jan. 16 - Heyworth public Library 6:00 (Fly tying meeting..........bring your vise and favorite recipes)

Friday Feb. 20 - Gander Mountain in Peoria 6:00 (Set 2009 fishing outing dates)

Friday March 20 - Heyworth library 6:00

Normally, meetings last around 90 minutes or so. After that many of us go out to a local watering hole for food and drinks. I will try to schedule a speaker of some kind. The January meeting will be devoted to fly tying. A few of us fellow long-rodders will have our vises oiled and ready.

Hope to see as many ISA members as possible.

Looks as if Jonn is running the bassbugger meetings, instead of Central IL outings. I did think it was too bad none of the fly tying meetings were downstate before, so maybe that is what is being solved.

Looks as if Jonn is running the bassbugger meetings, instead of Central IL outings. I did think it was too bad none of the fly tying meetings were downstate before, so maybe that is what is being solved.

We should have a few meetings in Central IL. and have some members get together for some fly tying sessions. I know I would like to learn.

• 3 weeks later...
We should have a few meetings in Central IL. and have some members get together for some fly tying sessions. I know I would like to learn.

I'm looking forward to the January fly tying meeting and the fish fry afterwards. Hopefully they won't run out of catfish this time. :unsure: