? Member vs ISA Forum Registrant

Nathan

We have to manually go in and make the change and sometimes it's hard for us to track.

Scott and Mike usually do it and sometimes we just need it brought to our attention.

Thanks

Jim

We have no one on our member list with the first name Nathan and the last name beginning with the letter A. Because you did not register using your last name or even the correct first initial of your last name, we have no way of knowing who you are. I need a last name to match you up to the paid member list.

I was just curious what makes you a member vs a ISA Forum Registrant? I subscribed late last year after bumping into Steven Jordan on the Apple.

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan I talked to three people that day. Were you the one fishing the pool below the confluence in the park or the couple in the parking lot?

I'm still trying to figure several things out on this site being new and all. Where do I change how I registered so I can correct my errors?

Steve, I was the couple in the Parking lot. We did well that day and got into a large school. Between the two of us we caught 50 or so in short order, not much size to them though. All fish came out of a 75 foot stretch. The scenery, weather, fishing and having my girlfriend there to experience it with made for day I won't forget.

I enjoy reading all of your posts/thoughts and hope to get more involved not only with posting but volunteering as well.

Tight lines,

Nathan A Hoffman

Steve, I was the couple in the Parking lot. We did well that day and got into a large school. Between the two of us we caught 50 or so in short order, not much size to them though. All fish came out of a 75 foot stretch. The scenery, weather, fishing and having my girlfriend there to experience it with made for day I won't forget.

Great to have you on board. I hope to see you at an outing this summer. Please take advanatge of the outings you will learn alot and meet some great people.