Sign in to follow this  
Ed Buric

Chicago Region Breakfast

Our Winter breakfast meeting will again be held at 9:00am Saturday, Janurary 20th at the Sunmist restaurant 501 E. Lake street. Addison, IL This a a wonderful opportunity to gather with your fellow I S A members to swap stories of past outings and make plans for the upcoming season.

This event is B Y O B  ( buy your own breakfast )

Don't worry Bill there will be quite a few of us there. So far everyone has given me a verbal commitment but anyone can feel free to announce here that they will be there.

in just 4 more days!!!!

1 hour ago, WILLIAM C. said:

Is anybody going to this event? I hate to drive all the way up there if no one is going.

I hope the restaurant will be able to seat everybody. See you there Bill.

On 1/3/2018 at 12:57 PM, Ed Buric said:

Our Winter breakfast meeting will again be held at 9:00am Saturday, Janurary 20th at the Sunmist restaurant 501 E. Lake street. Addison, IL This a a wonderful opportunity to gather with your fellow I S A members to swap stories of past outings and make plans for the upcoming season.

in just 2 days !!

On 1/3/2018 at 12:57 PM, Ed Buric said:

2morrow!

We had 9 members turn out on a pleasant Saturday morning to enjoy a hearty Winters breakfast along with some great company. The conversation ranged from club business to fishing to just plain BS. To use an old saying -  a good time was had by all.