Sign in to follow this  
Terry Dodge

NW Region 3rd. Saturday Breakfast Meet

Spaghetti-os for breakfast!?!

Don' forget this Saturday the 20th is the Northwest Region breakfasts at Cherryvalley Cafe. Who is planning on coming I know I will be there,

Wish I could but I'll be gone for recurrent training. One of these days I'll actually be home when you guys meet up. I hope winter is treating you guys well. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Norm Perkins and Mike Gillig will be coming also!

Those guys are driving all the way to Rockford instead of coming to the breakfast gathering in Addison? I hope it’s not something I said 🙁

It's the biscuits and gravy. Legendary.

9:00 again I assume?

9:00 would be great for me, I've got a drive. Hows the water looking out there? If the ice isn't bad I might bring my pike gear.

I really haven't seen the river in a few days, but I doubt there's much open water. May as well bring your gear, though. Couldn't hurt to have it with just in case.

My son and I can make it. We have a hard stop at 10am as we are volunteering at the recycling center at 10:15am. Hopefully the service is prompt. Nobody ask for extra lingenberries.

We had a good turn out today for breakfast total of 10 showed up. We had 3 generations of Trybuls at the table which was very cool. It was great seeing everyone and looking  forward to next months 3rd Saturday Breakfast.

We had a BIG breakfast at the Cherry Vally Cafe. There were 10 of us seated around the table and it was nice

to see a couple new face (Norm Perkins and Mike Gillig) from the Chicago area join us. I have always want to meet that Norm fellow. Nice guy.

Glad the two of the them could make the trip.

There air was full of smallmouth talk, laughter and the sent of the best damn biscuits & gravy this side of the ol' Mississipp.

Thanks to all who came and enjoyed the morn.

Looking forward to Feb. 17.