Ed Buric

October Dinner Meeting

I'm out... rocking a decent head cold that started yesterday. While the symptoms aren't too bad... I certainly don't want to get anyone sick and am pretty much hitting the sofa or bed when I get home.

Sorry that you won't be able to make it but that is the right thing to do in this case. Have an extra hot toddy for your consideration of everyone else

We had a good turnout last night. A very enjoyable evening with great food and friends. I cant wait for our next get together. Thanks Tom for the appetizers, dessert, and your hospitality.

​Another great turnout for this event. We had 20 members and guests present to enjoy Tom's hospatility and some fantastic comeraderie. There was a great deal of talk of smallmouth fishing this past Summer and plans being made for the coming seasons. Thanks again to Tom !

Great fun evening!!!! Thanks everyone for attending, Ed for setting the meeting up, and the ISA for the opportunity to host this great event. Looking forward to next year.

Can someone please email pictures to me so I can put them on Facebook? I've been off the grid all week in TN fishing. Thanks! Famill00@gmail.com. Those are zeros.