October Dinner Meeting

Looking forward to it. Great food and great get together with the guys! This is a must do if you have not attended it yet.

Absolutely right Frank, this is basically a recap of the Summer season and a kick off for the Winter season. You are also right about the great food and of course Tom is always a gracious host.

​This is one event that I would encourage everyone to attend if at all possible.

What time does this shindig typically start? I'd love to attend this year if I can swing it with family schedules and traffic.

7:00 pm I should have included that in the announcement.

Driving up from Darien has never been a problem at that time in the past.

Put some Singha Beer on ice, I'll be there.

For those into beers and would like to try something different, beside Singha Beer we carry Chang Beer which is also from Thailand. btw, "Singha" means "Lion" and "Chang" means "Elephant" in Thai. We also have Tiger Beer which is a pan Asian beer, and Kingfisher and Haywards 5000 which are from India.

Mark your calendar, Oct 18th 7:00pm at Thai Garden, 225 W Golf Rd, Schaumburg.

ThaiGardenUSA.com

For those into beers and would like to try something different, beside Singha Beer we carry Chang Beer which is also from Thailand. btw, "Singha" means "Lion" and "Chang" means "Elephant" in Thai. We also have Tiger Beer which is a pan Asian beer, and Kingfisher and Haywards 5000 which are from India.

Mark your calendar, Oct 18th 7:00pm at Thai Garden, 225 W Golf Rd, Schaumburg.

ThaiGardenUSA.com

in ​5 more days

Wednesday, October 18th at 7:00 pm we will again have a dinner meeting at Tom Loo's Thai Garden restaurant at 225 Golf rd. Schaumburg Il. This is always one of our more popular meetings of the year.

It's only 10 days from today !

​​ In only 4 more days

Wednesday, October 18th at 7:00 pm we will again have a dinner meeting at Tom Loo's Thai Garden restaurant at 225 Golf rd. Schaumburg Il. This is always one of our more popular meetings of the year.

IT'S 2MORROW !!

​​ ​it's ​​ 2NITE