Lucky Hat

It sounds like you fished that stretch that is very toothy for the first 1/2 and then opens up into some nice bass water. There is no doubt the increased flows this year have allowed for easy migrations. Pike fishing has been good as well as I have caught 11 pike over my last 4 outings on Rock tribs, Kish included. Best pike was mid 30's out of some pretty skinny water. This is coming from a guy that doesn't really target pike either. Conversely I have not been doing as well up on the main branch here in Rockford. They will come back to me sometime in the fall.

Ben, nice timing on some of those capturing the jump photos.

Eric, I'm glad you liked the stretch I picked out for you. I drove by your truck at 3:30 on my way home and saw you were still out. Was I accurate about the 1st mile and last mile being the most productive on your stretch?

Absolutely, thanks for the help.

Eric

It was great to meet everyone at breakfast. This was my first event to attend. It was a great experience! I enjoy reading the ISA magazine. I hope to attend more events. Thank you very much to everyone at the event and especially to Terry who fished with Tom and I.