Sign in to follow this  
bill sheridan

Canoecopia 2017

Conoecopia 2017 will be on March 10 -12 in Madison WI. It is held at the Alliant Energy Center. If you want to see everything in canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards this is the place to go. There is a huge selection of fishing kayaks on display. There are free seminars about how to rig for fishing, also safety on the water and a lot of general knowledge to help get started paddling. The show is worth seeing and Madison is not that far away. There is construction from the state line north to Madison.

Bill Sheridan

This is a real fun event, it's massive. Lots to look at as well as good fishing, camping, kayaking discussion.

Can I expect to get a better price than the MSRP or is this more of a showcase for people that don't know what they want?

I hate to make the drive just to look around when I pretty much know what I want. Will I be able to take the kayak home that day

if they have my model at a good price?

Years ago I bought a canoe there at 30% off - it was a blem - I still don't know what was less than perfect. Got it on the first day, they were manufacturers discounts. Its a good show but you might not go home with a deal.