The Bronzeback Blowout is coming!

If you haven’t purchased your Blowout tickets yet, it’s not too late! Bassmasters Elite Angler, and TV show host, Timmy Horton is our featured speaker, and IDNR biologist Steve Pescitelli, will also be speaking.

We have a new caterer this year. Sharko’s BBQ of Naperville will be filling us up with award winning, BBQ pork, brisket, and sides. I’m really looking forward to that!
Jeff Tallis will also be bringing his special raffle prizes. This year there will be 10 Vexan fishing rods from Tackle Industries. We are so appreciative of Jeff for all the wonderful prizes he donates every year. His raffles are always a highlight of the evening.
We’ll have the usual assortment of guided trips available via silent auction, tables full of fishing related, and other valuable prizes on our raffle tables.
Come out, make some new friends, have a good meal, win stuff, listen to informative speakers and have a good time.
Tickets MUST be purchased in advance, You can mail in the form on the Blowout page or, go online to: http://illinoissmallmouthalliance.net/html/blowout.php
If you have any questions, if you’d like to donate prizes for the raffle tables or offer a guided trip for the silent auction, contact me, Scott Ferguson at isalliance@sbcglobal.net or call me at 630-209-9452.
I hope to see you there!!

Scott, for the third year in a row I will be donating hand crafted wine made by yours truly. This year, I will step it up and I will donate two baskets, 4 bottles in each basket. Jim and Bart can vouch for my wine should you have questions on quality.

-Forrest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...