ISA Road Trip 2016

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Scott for setting this up. Everybody is having a great time. The rental house is perfect, right on the river, clean and comfortable. We can wade and fish right behind the property and it has many great spots around. The fishing has been very good. Everyone has caught plenty of fish, lots of big ones.

Everyone up here said HI and wish you a speedy recovery.

Scott, the wifi at the house was working fine. It was not that we couldn't get on the net. It was that the fishing was so great and the conversation in the evening were so fun that we didn't even both to get on the net.

I'm writing a report and will post soon. Wait until you guys see the size of the fish that we caught. It was an awesome trip. Stay tune...

Scott, the wifi at the house was working fine. It was not that we couldn't get on the net. It was that the fishing was so great and the conversation in the evening were so fun that we didn't even both to get on the net.

I'm writing a report and will post soon. Wait until you guys see the size of the fish that we caught. It was an awesome trip. Stay tune...

I was afraid of that! I want to hear the whole story.

I have a feeling that the week two guys will post more reports and pictures. Just saying.

Scott, the internet connection is fine. The house is great and river beautiful.

My daughter Lauren and I came up yesterday. We caught 15 fish in the afternoon. She caught the big one, a surprise 27" 7lb walleye.

Today we worked all day for them switching between the boat and kayaks. We landed 36 smallies with an average size of 15". Again my daughter caught the biggest one, a little over 18". It was a beautiful day. Lots of eagles, and a playful otter. We saw several big sturgeon. They can make some startling splashes!

post-3501-0-66837600-1471575927_thumb.jpg

post-3501-0-40223600-1471575960_thumb.jpg