eating crow

I have to admit that I had a heaping helping of crow yesterday.I had told Eugene that I thought he would be by himself at a cast and compare for spin and bait casters and I am happy to say that I was wrong.I didn't actually take a head count but I estimate that we had about a dozen members attend.We even had a nonmember show up to check us out.

While I came there late and didn't see any fishing going on there was quite a bit of hardware being passed around and instruction on it's use.Eugene did a great job on this and I think that he will be inspired to do this again sometime.I regret that I didn't get a picture but I'm not very good at posting them anyway.

In case you missed this one don't forget that we will do another Float Your Boat with Rocktown Adventures at Jericho lake in Aurora on July 18th.We just might do an outdoor breakfast at this event, I'm not quite sure on that yet. I will see what the response on that is and then decide.