Blowout

Last night was my first blowout but definitely won't be the last. The event was very well organized and moved along nicely. the speakers were excellent and the auctions were lots of fun. My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves – thank you to everyone involved, including the sponsors; great job

I really enjoyed the Blowout. I connected with a lot of excellent fishermen and got some hints about new water to explore this year. The only downside is that I am so pumped I have spent 24 hours on the computer looking at maps, videos, kayaking sites and lure companies since I got home Saturday night. I am ready to go fishing right now! I'm sorry Eugene, but I hope all the ice melts tomorrow.

Thanks to all who came out and supported our organization. It was a fun evening that ran very smoothly. Nice to see all the familiar faces and chat about fishing.

Thanks to everyone who donated their time and/or prizes to make our event a success!

Another top notch event by the ISA. Thanks to all those who helped to make the blowout a success. Hopefully we were able to raise the funding needed for our organization to continue to accomplish its mission.

On a side note, my brother in law came and somehow won 3 separate bait casting combos with only 12 tickets. Two St. Croix and one Quantum. What are those odds!

All five of the guys who came in my group had a great time. Thanks again.

On a side note, my brother in law came and somehow won 3 separate bait casting combos with only 12 tickets. Two St. Croix and one Quantum. What are those odds!

And you can tell that lucky bastage to keep those combos away from my creek.