9/6/14 NW/Chic Picnic - Brutus Kick-off Party

This is an RSVP event. Please be sure to RSVP so as we can prepare properly.

PLEASE RSVP BY 11:59pm., on WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd.

40817c40-ac43-4418-a1dd-15314f6849a2_zps

Location posted above is correct. Do not go by location in the Bronzeback Magazine.

Kevin Versino from Rocktown Adventures will be in attendance for this event and is willing to bring fishing kayaks for ISA members to rent if they would like to go in a kayak. For more info you can contact Kevin at....

Kevin Versino

Rocktown Adventures
Aurora - Rockford
630-506-5706 - 815-636-9066
© 779-537-1330

CLICK IT > http://illinoissmallmouthalliance.net/forums/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar&section=view&do=showevent&event_id=662

Message from Rocktown Adventure's Kevin Versino....

Kevin Versino: I haven't received any calls yet, but I will show up with some kayaks just in case. I am not looking to charge for this btw...figure as long as I was showing up might as well bring some toys with me! See ya Sat. Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

It'll be a good day to test out a yak on a river, if that's something you might be interested in.

Kevin Versino

Rocktown Adventures
Aurora - Rockford
© 779-537-1330

This is an RSVP event. Please be sure to RSVP so as we can prepare properly.

PLEASE RSVP BY 11:59pm., on WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 3rd.

40817c40-ac43-4418-a1dd-15314f6849a2_zps

Location posted above is correct. Do not go by location in the Bronzeback Magazine.

Kevin Versino from Rocktown Adventures will be in attendance for this event and is willing to bring fishing kayaks for ISA members to rent if they would like to go in a kayak. For more info you can contact Kevin at....

Kevin Versino

Rocktown Adventures
Aurora - Rockford
© 779-537-1330

CLICK IT > http://illinoissmallmouthalliance.net/forums/index.php?app=calendar&module=calendar&section=view&do=showevent&event_id=662

Message from Rocktown Adventure's Kevin Versino....

Kevin Versino: I haven't received any calls yet, but I will show up with some kayaks just in case. I am not looking to charge for this btw...figure as long as I was showing up might as well bring some toys with me! See ya Sat. Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

It'll be a good day to test out a yak on a river, if that's something you might be interested in.

Kevin Versino

Rocktown Adventures
Aurora - Rockford
© 779-537-1330

C'mon, you city boys! Don't be scared of Terry. He's not as weird as he seems on-line. (But then, that would be impossible.) The Kish conditions are looking great, too.

Yeah this is a great opportunity for the rest of you Chicago region guys to get a chance to learn the Kish from some real experts.

So don't be bashful come on out and you will have a great time and learn the Kish as well.

We will even have fishing kayaks for you to use free of charge.