FLOAT YOUR BOAT

Now that we are into the month of July note that it is only eleven days to our ever popular FLOAT YOUR BOAT event.Again this year FLOAT YOUR BOAT will take place at Jericho lake in Aurora on July the 12th beginning at 8:00am.This year Rocktown Adventures will be joining us and will bring along some of the latest designs in fishing kayaks to paddle and compare.

Should you at all be interested in kayak fishing or just curious as to what it is all about,this is the perfect opportunity to find out.

http://montgomery.patch.com/listings/jericho-lake-park

rsz_100_3777.jpg

With just 10 days to go to FLOAT YOUR BOAT 2014 I have just recieved word that Rocktown Adventures will bring a Jackson Kayak Big Rig and a Jackson Kayak Kilroy.These are two of the latest fishing kayak designs from Jackson kayak.

http://jacksonkayak.com/jk-kayaks-4/kayak-fishing/big-rig/

http://jacksonkayak.com/jk-kayaks-4/kayak-fishing/2013-kilroy/

I stopped into Rocktown Adventures last week as I'm in the market for a kayak and we talked a bit about the upcoming Float Your Boat. Any idea if they'll be bringing a Coosa and a Cuda 12 as well? I was under the impression that was the plan last week. If not, can I make a special request? ;)

I stopped into Rocktown Adventures last week as I'm in the market for a kayak and we talked a bit about the upcoming Float Your Boat. Any idea if they'll be bringing a Coosa and a Cuda 12 as well? I was under the impression that was the plan last week. If not, can I make a special request? ;)

As of right now I only have word on the big rig and the kilroy kayaks.I would imagine that there will be both a coosa and a cuda as well but I don't know that for a fact.All I can do is to pass on your request to Rocktown Adventures which I will do.

As you're in the market for a kayak be sure to make this event.Here you will get to see and try many boats side by side

The more boats that you can compare the more informed your final decision will be.

I'll definitely be there, Ed. Thanks for passing on the request. I'm seriously looking at both the Coosa and Cuda 12, but currently leaning toward the Cuda 12 due to its greater versatility. However, I would love to check out both of them on the water (along with the Big Rig and Kilroy).

I'll definitely be there, Ed. Thanks for passing on the request. I'm seriously looking at both the Coosa and Cuda 12, but currently leaning toward the Cuda 12 due to its greater versatility. However, I would love to check out both of them on the water (along with the Big Rig and Kilroy).

Great,I look forward to seeing you there!

Here is the list of boats that Rocktown Adventures will be bringing on Saturday.

We will bring the following to demo:

Jackson Kayak:

Coosa Elite

Cuda

Big Rig

Kilroy

NuCanoe:

Frontier 12

Wilderness Systems:

Ride 135

May be 1 or 2 added to this. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kevin

Now that we are into the month of July note that it is only eleven days to our ever popular FLOAT YOUR BOAT event.Again this year FLOAT YOUR BOAT will take place at Jericho lake in Aurora on July the 12th beginning at 8:00am.This year Rocktown Adventures will be joining us and will bring along some of the latest designs in fishing kayaks to paddle and compare.

Should you at all be interested in kayak fishing or just curious as to what it is all about,this is the perfect opportunity to find out.

http://montgomery.patch.com/listings/jericho-lake-park

attachicon.gifrsz_100_3777.jpg

tomorrow !!!

Actually,Scott the day went very well all things considered.There was one short period of some pretty heavy rain which we sat out in the park shelter.The rest of the time the weather was actually pretty nice for our purpose.It was overcast,warm and the wind was light.

We had eight members show up with some bringing their own watercraft.Rocktown Adventures brought six of some of the latest designs in fishing kayaks for us to test paddle.

With the paddling instruction,boating tips and hints,fishing talk along with actually fishing there was plenty of time to discuss conservation and all things outdoors.I can honestly say that this was one of the most enjoyable outings that I have ever attended

The fishing wasn't as good as you would have thought with the conditions present.In all honesty though this was about comparing and evauluating different boats and fishing was only secondary.In fact I got the skunk but I didn't really spend much time seriously fishing.