Do I dare bring it out again

Rob G

"Strip-N-Freese" I like that but after last night, we should come up with something like the "Beltran ________" after he saved the day by throwing that strike from right field and for the fact he accounted for all 3 rbi's. It makes it easier to swallow Pujols leaving when you realize that without that occurring, Beltran wouldn't be in the line up.

Albert-Pujols-Angels-Cardinals-Jack-Clar

I present to you the Beltran Bugger. Had no red chenille so just twisted the marabou in rope like fashion and wound around the shank to create the body.

daac2f5e-ef69-41b6-9910-bba32bdb63f0.jpg

Hopefully this won't jinx us,

But it’s not over yet …
The Cardinals are up 3-games-to-1, which is familiar, but not pleasant territory for them in NLCS play.
In the previous two postseasons in which it led 3-games-to-1 (1996 and 2012), St. Louis failed to win another game and was outscored by a combined 52-to-2 margin by the Braves and Giants in Games 5 through 7. Not to mention losing World Series to the Tigers in 68 after being up 3-1. Nah, can't happen again, right??

Should we cover all bases, come up with something in blue and white, maybe all it a Mattingley Muddler, or a Gonzalez Gurgler?

Fred,

bite your tongue, I will never tie a Blue fly nor one in Pinstripes.

I should qualify that as Dodger Blue or NY Pinstripes. I would savor the idea of creating a fly for the Cubbies, but unfortunately not likely in my lifetime. Maybe if I could come up with some goat hair.............

• 2 weeks later...