Monomaster

Ryan Kral

Hey guys. I'm sure most of you guys have at least seen this before, but I recently picked one up, and it really does work as advertised. I go through a pretty good amound of tippet material on the water, and I usually just cram it in my pack. Anyways, good piece of gear for any fisherman, not just fly guys. Ryan

Great product. Normally I am not a fan of gadgets since most of the things they do can be done with a pocket knife. That is not true in this case. I have been picking up a lot of line lately as Lake Summerset sheds its winter coat (gobs of stuff left behind by thoughtless anglers). Are these sold locally, or do I have to buy on the net?

I didn't have to buy one because my wife had one. After recovering from sticker shock on the Monomaster, I looked for alternative thingies with bristles on them. My wife had some of these. They cost $1.00 each.

51s6nUtbpnL._SY450_.jpg

I found a prescription bottle to carry it in.

This post is dedicated to Craig whose signature Bullfrawg in made from a sponge hair curler, to rich who uses Sally Hansen's and hair spray on his flies, and to the women in our lives without whom we could not tie flies or fish.

Sorry, and I would say it was well worth the $15. You're paying for the simplicity, not having to open anything, just spin the knob and the lines gone. I've spent more on worse!