Hey!

Terry Dodge

Already got an improvement idea for somebody to run by Drew for next years model.

Put loops on the bottom side edges of the seat so the wade bag from the backside can be moved to the side to be a side saddle type bag to keep

plastic baits and other such things in and be in an easier and more accessible spot.

Hey Terry, I picked mine up before you today :P. Did you have a little trouble locating the accessory bag? I did. Had to call Rick and ask where it was. It was stuffed in the middle of the hull. I'm thinking about getting out on the Rock next weekend depending on the weather.

post-1839-0-19629500-1362866416_thumb.jpg post-1839-0-86169200-1362866504_thumb.jpg

Sure did have trouble. I had to call Rick also. I thought I heard it in there but when I stood the Cossa on each end I never heard the

bag slide to the opposite end so that's when I put my call into Rick. It ended up being wedged in there and had to cut it out with my power saw. Taped the gap back up with duct tape and some Elmer's and all is good now.

• 2 weeks later...

You would almost have to try to make that thing tip! On my last Michigan paddle, I started screwing around trying to spice things up a bit, mainly because I felt bad for the canoe guys that flipped! It is incredibly stable, even when floating over submerged logs a couple times, it doesn't tip much.

You would almost have to try to make that thing tip!

That's the plan. I don't want to learn as I go. I want to put that thing in and test my boundaries right of the bat so when I do start float fishing

I'll feel comfortable with how I can move and what I can do.