Outdoor Show Volunteers

We are looking for volunteers to man the booth at the Rosemont fishing show that runs January 23-27, 2013 at the Rosemont Convention Center, 5555 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018

The show hours are;

Wednesday, January 23, 4 PM to 9 PM
Rich McElligott 4 to 9
Steve Kollmann 4 to 9

Thursday, January 24, 2 PM to 9 PM
Ed LaRocca 2 to 9

Stan Zarnowiecki 4 to 9

Friday, January 25, 2 PM to 9 PM
Ted Peterson 2 to 9
Dick Gronlund 2 to 9

Saturday, January 26, 10 AM to 8 PM
Pat Hirschtick 10 to 8
Eugene Collins 10 to 8

Sunday, January 27, 10 AM to 5 PM
Scott Ferguson 10-5

We need to have at least 2 persons scheduled to be at the show at all times. The ISA will have some free tickets, but if you have to pay to get in and park, the ISA will reimburse you as long as you work at least 4 hours. Post here if you can help or drop me a note and I'll add you to the schedule.
isalliance@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

I thought we were doing the Schaumburg show as well. My schedule is making it impossible for me to do Rosemont but I could do the first 3-4 hours at Schaumburg on Thurs. or Fri.

Gordon, we are doing Schuamburg and were going to post about it also. Thanks and if you can do Thursday or Friday that would be great. When we get some other peopl on there, we can let you know which day would help us out more.

Jim

Scott,

I can help either Thursday or Friday at either show.

I have requested badges for the the volunteers listed in Scott's first post. Sometimes they limit to 4 or so but please request the badge when you arrive at the Exhibitors desk. Not sure how many they will give us.

Friday is fine! I can do the whole day if needed.

Gordon, we are doing Schuamburg and were going to post about it also. Thanks and if you can do Thursday or Friday that would be great. When we get some other peopl on there, we can let you know which day would help us out more.

Jim

Any update on this ?