Float the Kish

Cool, I like the wet kind of water much better than the dry kind. ericg has taken my open seat, it will be nice to have another person in the boat. Looking forward to meeting everyone. What is the name of this fine dining establishment so I can put it in the GPS.

Thanks for all the info

Jon

Cool, I like the wet kind of water much better than the dry kind. ericg has taken my open seat, it will be nice to have another person in the boat. Looking forward to meeting everyone. What is the name of this fine dining establishment so I can put it in the GPS.

Thanks for all the info

Jon

I'm in! Thanks Jon.

Eric

Great! I think the cafe is just called The Cherry Valley Cafe in downtown Cherry Valley. If you can find downtown Cherry Valley, you can find the cafe.

sometimes with a little help.

I am still embarrassed about that.

HA! At least you got to know my wife, what with all the phone calls for directions.

What is everyone doing for a shuttle. Do you guys all plan on using Larsen's or are you guys leaving cars at the take out? Sorry for all the questions, but I'd plan ahead and be ready so things go as smooth as possible on Sunday.

7 to 9 boats possible. We might want to think about splitting.

I have updated the route map and added a "split route" (in green) that we may want to consider.

Think about it and we'll talk over breakfast.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=203674955003766918642.0004bae73c12dabdfabb1&msa=0