What to do?

Stopped by Kilbuck before work (10/4/11) to see if the 4" of rain from last week had any effect on clearing up the Kilbuck.

I have contacted the EPA once again as there is still some bad staining going on. The staining was not the brown gunky stuff from before

but this time a blueish/grayish color. Very heavy. I'm not happy. Not at all. I guess I have a plan of returning Kilbuck to the state it was in just 3 years ago, my lifes work.

In this pic the little feeder stream at the top is running clear into the Kilbuck..........

2011Fish030.jpg

Kilbuck Creek 10/4/11............

2011Fish029.jpg

It's being pumped in from a quary. The EPA was already there and hit them with violations back in Aug. of this year when I first reported it.

I'm not going to stop. I'll do what it takes. Ain't got nuttin' better to do. Really don't care to do anything else other than getting this little creek back to the state it was in 3 years ago. I can be a real ass when I want to be. 9 times out of 10 I rather enjoy being an ass. If that's what it takes.....so be it. Oughta be fun.

I am so freakin' mad about this.

• 2 weeks later...

On a positive note, I was on the kilbuck yesterday and it seems like the water staining is not as bad as it was. Nothing likie it was last year or years prior. Most areas I fished had 1 to 2 feet visibility. I did manage to get two smallmouth and a 16" walleye in about a half hour. Keep up the good work Terry