The Coosa Era Begins

Jonn Graham

Look forward to talking to you about the new yak after you've had it in the water. It sure looks great on the Jackson videos. Wish it listed about 30 lbs lighter. What's that strange stick you have in your hand in the pic of you standing on the Coosa? Several other pagan sticks seem to be placed in the other photos, as well. Do we need to have some kind of intervention to rid it of those short little sticks?

Yah, I think you are right about that, Ron. She is in third grade and already talks about boys...............I wear ear plugs.

Maybe you can turn her thoughts in another direction by teaching her to flyfish/tie.If so make sure you keep her away from Joz.

Actually, she has shown an interest in tying jigs and flies. She normally wants me to help her tie a fly when i am right in the middle of trying to get a jig order out the door. She shows very little interest in the fishing part......though she does want her very own kayak so she can paddle with dad and brother.