Recycle ?

What do you do with your old,used or torn up soft plastic baits?We now have a program to recycle them and also put them to a good use.Case plastics will take these baits,separate them by color,melt them down and cast them into new baits.These baits will then be donated to youth organizations and tournaments.This will be a win,win situation all around.Not only will we keep these plastics out of the environment but they will be put to good use.

We will begin collecting used plastics at the Bronzeback Blowout,March 5th. After that you will be able to drop off your used or unwanted baits at any I S A meeting or outing throughout the year.

Let's all get behind this program and send a ton of baits to be recycled.

How about defective plastic baits?? I have a bunch that don't seem to work:)

Seriously though - I know the club uses a lot of plastics for various grab bags and

raffle prizes but would there be any place that would use plastics that have

fallen out of favor over the years. Maybe some high school fishing club or

kids fishing event?

How about defective plastic baits?? I have a bunch that don't seem to work:)

Seriously though - I know the club uses a lot of plastics for various grab bags and

raffle prizes but would there be any place that would use plastics that have

fallen out of favor over the years. Maybe some high school fishing club or

kids fishing event?

That is exactly who will receive these baits after being recycled.

Be careful what you ask for................I make be able to gather a few ( hundred ? ) pounds of this.................!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just curious Ed.

I have been using a lot of 3X Cyberflex and Elaztech lures lately. I know they do not mix with plastisol stuff.

Is there any way to recycle these?

• 4 months later...

What do you do with your old,used or torn up soft plastic baits?We now have a program to recycle them and also put them to a good use.Case plastics will take these baits,separate them by color,melt them down and cast them into new baits.These baits will then be donated to youth organizations and tournaments.This will be a win,win situation all around.Not only will we keep these plastics out of the environment but they will be put to good use.

We will begin collecting used plastics at the Bronzeback Blowout,March 5th. After that you will be able to drop off your used or unwanted baits at any I S A meeting or outing throughout the year.

Let's all get behind this program and send a ton of baits to be recycled.

The November 16th meeting at corens will be just the opportunity you need to get your old and used plastics to me for recycling.

• 4 weeks later...