Stripping baskets

Guest airbornemike

You call that an apology? I'd want an apology for that apology. Ron you can't apologize AND insult someone in the same sentence. Why not say something nice and humble and not follow it up with a crass remark for once? Can't, can you?

Just because you interpret the crticism of something you endorse as a personal affront doesn't mean everyone else should or does.You can take exception to an apology I make when I make it to you. Until then mind your own business.And in the future if you wish to dispute a position I take do yourself a favor by citing concrete intelligent reasons for your position instead of coming up with pointless nonsequitors like"ron you're so funny when you get rattled"or "ron your hopeless"Resorting to such drivel reflects poorly only on you & illustrates how weak minded your position is.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest airbornemike

No offense taken, I work with world champion ball busters :rolleyes:, it makes for very thick skin.

We are all fisherman, yes?

We are all fly casting fisherman, yes?

We are all fly casting smallmouth fisherman that share a very small niche in the angling world, yes?

Isn't tough enough dealing with litter bugs, poachers and polluters? focus people focus!

No offense taken, I work with world champion ball busters :rolleyes:, it makes for very thick skin.

We are all fisherman, yes?

We are all fly casting fisherman, yes?

We are all fly casting smallmouth fisherman that share a very small niche in the angling world, yes?

Isn't tough enough dealing with litter bugs, poachers and polluters? focus people focus!

Thanks Mike.I didn't mean to bust anyone's balls.I was criticizing the basket not the person.

I really tried to find a picture of a stripper in a basket but could not....

Darn...

Google pics let me down.

From what I've seen of your fine house in Naperville you can afford to hire one.I'd be willing to kick in for the stripper's stripping basket.Ah so, still another use for one. :D