Share Your Favorite River Photos

Mike Clifford

• 2 months later...

OK. Since I'm new to the forum, I'll post two photos of my favorites.

Here is the Dupage taken this morning as I waded upstream in the Warrenville Grove.

SSPX0101.jpg

And this is my all-time favorite river picture of the Gardner in Yellowstone taken this fall. Just up around the corner to the left is a big hole with brown trout .

IMG_2427.jpg

Hello from Sacramento, Ca. I'm a native of Momence, now living and fishing in the Golden state. Came across this site and loved seeing all the pics of my native land. Here's a pic of my granddaughter Abby fishing my favorite local smallie spot. It's called Cache Creek. Ed IM001307.jpg

My brother lives in El Cajon, California (suburb of San Diego). For the past 4 years he spends a week here in the summer time. These two pictures are of him on the Menominee River up in Pembine Wisconsin. Smalmouth fishing was fantastic for the two days we were there. That Smallie was just a bit over 3LBS. I didn't notice the scale being turned around when I took the picture

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Did you use the "banjo pluck" to free that snag in the last pic, Gordon?

;)

Great photos all around!

Thanks for sharing.

No Mike, as a 35 year member of the "4-string nation" I used the "bass pluck" !!

nice pics guys....they make nice screen saver pics

gordon....gotta ask....did you get a ride hitchhiking in pic 3 above? I know you were trying hard with both thumbs up.

.................No one around for miles.................. :P .