Guest Don R

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These posts are awesome,Glad you guys kept me in rememberance! The big question i have is who would i now hire as a guide in that area (Kish or Apple) if i needed a guide which i will this spring.... Yeah were moving back home see y'all soon!!

P.S. Their kicking me out of North Carolina due to flooding problems...Yeah their blaming ME!LMAO

These posts are awesome,Glad you guys kept me in rememberance! The big question i have is who would i now hire as a guide in that area (Kish or Apple) if i needed a guide which i will this spring.... Yeah were moving back home see y'all soon!!

P.S. Their kicking me out of North Carolina due to flooding problems...Yeah their blaming ME!LMAO

Kevin "Stormcloud" Dells getting blamed for flooding, who would of thunk it. Get in touch when you get back and have time to range down my way.

That was Mr. Steve Salinas.

Next up;

I knew it was ice hockey / blackhawks steve....just thought I'd let someone else play and then got distracted with the "travels w/ stoolie picture story" thread.

as far as the new pic....I got nothin...