Fishing out of kayaks?

Rob G

Yeah. I had my yak in Mazonia. It worked but I think a belly boat would be better. Couple of my freinds use them and they love 'em. I'm getting one this year.

belly boat would be quieter too.

I wish some of my creeks and small rivers were a little deeper. Those float tubes would really make hot summer wades easier. Problem is, I'd drag or pull the thing 90% of the time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish some of my creeks and small rivers were a little deeper. Those float tubes would really make hot summer wades easier. Problem is, I'd drag or pull the thing 90% of the time.

Yeah and then how do you get back upstream. You would have to put a car downstream.

I got to paddle one of eric's boats this year. It was a tandem and I had another guy up front. I was amazed at how easy it was to go upstream. That is a huge plus.

Yeah. I had my yak in Mazonia. It worked but I think a belly boat would be better. Couple of my freinds use them and they love 'em. I'm getting one this year.

belly boat would be quieter too.

Mark

Make sure to get an open ended one.Much easier to enter/exit & you'll sit higher & move about easier.If it doesn't include backstraps get a pair.Floatubes are so light that with backstraps they carry effortlessly.If you like you can pm me for brand or accessory recommendations before you buy.

Mark

Make sure to get an open ended one.Much easier to enter/exit & you'll sit higher & move about easier.If it doesn't include backstraps get a pair.Floatubes are so light that with backstraps they carry effortlessly.If you like you can pm me for brand or accessory recommendations before you buy.

sounds good.

Thanks.