Deerfield Outdoor Show

The ISA will have a booth at the Deerfield Outdoor Show for the first time and we are looking for volunteers. We are hoping to get a few ISA members to spending a few hours out of their weekend and help man the booth. The show is the last weekend in February, 2/28 and 3/1.

If you are hesitant to volunteer because you have not done it before, this would be a great opportunity to get your feet wet. We just need a few hours of your time since it is just a two day show. Please give me a call and I can fill you in on the details.

http://www.deerfieldoutdoorshow.com/

Sat 2/28

9 AM - 1 PM Steve K, Nick K, Josh B, John L

1 PM - 5 PM Steve K, Tim N, Ron G

Sun 3/1

9 AM - 1 PM Gregg S, Tim N

1 PM - 5 PM Tim N, Don R

Tim Negronida 847-609-3699

Thanks!

Tim . . . please be reminded that via a direct post to you or indirectly by way of Don, I offered to work Saturday as well as Sunday afternoon. Since I live in Northbrook (on suburb south of Deerfield), I'm readily available to pitch in as needed except during church services on Sunday morning.

Tim . . . just received the Spring 2009 Fishing Classic schedule of seminars at Bass Pro Shops and focused on the topics to be presented by the professional walleye fishermen . . . yea, I'm also a walleye fishermen, but I retain my catch of walleyes for the dinner table while releasing my catch of smallies. Please schedule me to work the ISA booth on Saturday so that I can attend the BPS seminars on Sunday. Thanks.

Tim . . . just received the Spring 2009 Fishing Classic schedule of seminars at Bass Pro Shops and focused on the topics to be presented by the professional walleye fishermen . . . yea, I'm also a walleye fishermen, but I retain my catch of walleyes for the dinner table while releasing my catch of smallies. Please schedule me to work the ISA booth on Saturday so that I can attend the BPS seminars on Sunday. Thanks.

No problem, you got it!

Based on the "benchmark" representation of 3 members at our ISA booth at all times, still need a couple more members to join me Saturday afternoon. Help would be most appreciated!!!

Thanks Ron, we can use the help.

The show is located at the Deerfield High School which is located on Waukegan Road between Deerfield Rd. and Half Day Rd. (Rt. 22). If you click on the link above in the original post you can get more information or just give me a call.

Thanks, Tim 847-609-3699

For those of you that have checked out the Deerfield Show web site for directions, the star that indicates the school location is in the wrong spot. The school is on the east side of Waukegan road midway between Deerfield Rd. and Half Day Rd. (Rt. 22).

It would be great to get a few more volunteers for Sunday. I guess I am just thinking about spending all afternoon with Don and not actually fishing, could be a challenge…a buffer would be nice.

Even though it was a lightly attended show, being the first year and all, it was well worth the effort from all of the volunteers that helped educate the people that stopped by our booth about the ISA. Thank you to John, Gregg, Josh, Steve, Ron, Nick, Don and all of the behind the scene volunteers for helping with this show.

I apologize for my tardiness in posting. I have been looking for a cord for my camera which I need in order to post some pictures that I took at the show, but since my recent move it’s not missing until I need it….if that makes sense.

Thanks again!