Midwest Fly Show 2/20 - 2/22

We are looking for volunteers to help out at the ISA booth for the upcoming Great Waters Fly Show in Schaumburg. If you have helped out in the past we thank you and we can use your help again. If you haven’t worked the booth before we'll partner you with a seasoned sport show worker that can show you the ropes.

Fri 2/20

Steve K., Dan C. 2:30 - 5pm

Steve Spiz ,Cory G. 5pm - 7pm

Sat 2/21

Cory G, Pat H, Josh B, Jim J. 9- 1:30pm

Ron G 1:30 - 6pm

Sun 2/22

Alan S , Ed B., Stuart, 9-1pm

Steve K,1pm-4pm

Still some open slots in the schedule 7 days out. Who can help out?

We are planning each shift for 1/2 day, plan to stay & see some seminars, cast new rods or get a free casting lesson from a FFF certified instructor. Meet some of the midwests best smallie guides, Kip Veith, Brad Bohen, Tim & Bart Landweir, Tim Holschlag & Jay Anglin as well as the live bug exhibit. Don't miss this!

http://www.greatwatersflyfishingexpo.com/index.html

Please respond below if you can lend a hand.

Thanks!

John . . . just sent you a PM regarding my offer to help set up our ISA display Friday afternoon before the show begins and then man our booth from 2:30 - 5:00 pm in order to give me time to also attend the show events. Please confirm. Thanks.

Been baskin' in 80+ degree sunny weather in Central Florida this past week; regret that I must return to Chicago's cold. snowy weather tomorrow!!!

That said, will check my calendar once again when I return home and let you know if my calendar in open to other times to man our ISA booth in addition to Friday afternoon. Stay tuned.

Hey, John and/or Don . . . made it back from Florida late last night and was pleased to see little snow + moderate temps. What's the latest on your need for help on Saturday and Sunday next weekend? Already scheduled to help on Friday afternoon.

SPECIAL REQUEST: In addition to setting up and working our ISA booth Friday afternoon and then again on Sunday afternoon, I plan to attend as a "Show Attendee" most of the day on Saturday so I can hear many of the seminar presentations being offered that day . . . not the least of which will be one presented by our own "ISA Gold Medal Fisherman", Jim Jozwiak, addressing "The Joys of the Smallmouth Bass!" That said, would appreciate an ISA pass being available on Saturday.

As the temps being moderating, just can't get enough in anticipation of the Spring 2009 Season!!! Still need someone to pitch in as my partner on Sunday afternoon.